In today's #PTSideHustle podcast series I talk about one of the most important things you need as an entrepreneur: the ability to network! Networking both inside and outside of the physical therapy world is vitally important to growing your side hustle into a full time gig (if that is your long term goal).
In the episode I talk about:
- How to find out if you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert
- How to go to a meeting or conference where you know no one and walk away with new connections
- One of the most important aspects of networking that cannot be missed
- How to get to said meeting and conferences when you are on a budget
- Finally the added detail you need to do to be remembered.
Links I spoke about during this episode:
Thanks for listening and subscribing to the podcast! Make sure to connect with me on twitter, instagram and facebook to stay updated on all of the latest! Show your support for the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes!
Have a great week and stay Healthy Wealthy and Smart!