In this episode I was thrilled to interview Mike Eisenhart, PT, managing partner of Pro-Activity Asociates in New Jersey. Mike is leading the charge in the world of physical therapy to define our value beyond rehabilitation and move towards health and wellness in the community. This is where physical therapists are uniquely qualified to lead the charge!
In this podcast we discuss:
* How physical therapy can move from a strictly "rehab brand" to a "lifestyle brand"
* How to involve your community to stay healthy and active
* What advice does Mike give to other physical therapists who want to grow a sustainable business that goes beyond rehab and truly includes the client and community
* Learn the importance of "speaking the language" of the people you are trying to reach
* Why should PTs focus on secondary prevention
* What do we as a profession need to do to shift the public's view about physical therapy
* The importance of collaboration no matter the size of your business
* Find out where Mike sees his business going in the future
* Learn more about BaseCamp 31