In this episode I am joined by DPT student and Healthy Wealthy & Smart production assistant Julie Sias for our annual end of the year wrap up. Julie is in her final year of physical therapy school at Chapman University.
In this episode we discuss:
* Julie's great advice for DPT students getting ready to head out on their first clinical rotation
* How to handle an unpleasant or sticky situation on a clinical rotation as a student
* The first steps to preparing for the NPTE
* The top 10 episodes of 2017
* The amazing line up of guests for 2018!
On behalf of myself, Julie and my wonderful virtual assistant Kortne Parkman I want to thank all of YOU for listening and supporting the podcast throughout the year. It means so much to all of us and I want to say that I appreciate each and every one of you!
Thank you and best wishes for Healthy Wealthy and Smart 2018!