Are you a strength and conditioning coach or physical therapist interested in working in Major League Baseball? Then this is the episode for you! I talk with the Latin American strength and conditioning coach for the Houston Astros, Rachel Balkovec.
In this episode we talk about:
* How she found her self worth through strength training.
* How hard work, sacrifice and the right attitude got her to where she is today.
* What she needed to learn to work in MLB.
* The ways in which she goes above and beyond for her players.
* What it takes to be a strength and conditioning coach in MLB.
* Her biggest challenge so far in her career.
* Her advice to women wanting to get into MLB.
* and much much more!
Rachel is a true inspiration, a hard worker and a great role model for young women coming up in the strength and conditioning world.
Thank you for listening and subscribing to the podcast!
Stay Healthy Wealthy & Smart,